Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good Morning Divas Nov 24, 2008

I just want to take the time to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I know many of you may be going out of town or staying at home to prepare a meal for your family. Whatever you decide to do please bee safe. The Winter Holidays are the most top rated for house fires so please double check everything before you leave the house and unplug all your Holiday decorations. Make sure all heaters are working properly and all cords are properly intact. I love you all and I think of each one of you as a family member. I want to see each of you succeed and be confident within yourself. As I've said before I'm always here when you need me and I'm sure quite a few women can vouch for that. Take care and Happy Thanksgiving. When you get the time read the real story of Thanksgiving in the Brutally Honest group, I guarantee you will have more to be thankful for.

Your True Diva,

Angela Showers

True Divas Inspiration of the day:

We should live our lives as though Christ was coming this afternoon.

- Jimmy Carter

Visit True D.I.V.A.S. at: http://divas101.ning.com
©2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments: