Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good Morning Divas Nov 20, 2008

"What do you want from God?" This morning I was asked the question this question...and I thought WOW that's deep lol. I sat back and look a back at all the things I've prayed for, asked for help in, and sometimes I even got bold to demand things. I then thought about my daughter, how she ask for things All the time, how she acts so needy( when she could do things herself only if she tried), and how she gets stubborn at times and want to do as she please! Again I was like WoW!!! I only have one child and God has Billions of little knuckle heads just like my daughter to deal with all day every day...That man has to have some patience!

Ask yourself what have you done for God lately? Stop being that spoiled brat and do something for your Father in Heaven! He don't ask for much...he also so said "What you have done for others, you have done for me." So get to work and stop waiting on God to please you all the time and begin to put forth the effort to pleasing him! I love you all.

Your True Diva,
Angela Showers

True Divas Inspiration of the day:

If your actions inspire others to dream more,
learn more, do more and become more,
you are a leader.

John Quincy Adams

Visit True D.I.V.A.S. at: http://divas101.ning.com
©2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments: