Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Good Morning Divas Nov 19, 2008

I don't know who this is for this morning but, God told me to ask you..." Where is your Faith?" (I'm about to get brutally honest here so don't get mad with me, I'm just doing my assignment!) Why do we even pray when we don't have Faith? Many of us kneel down and pray about situations and get back up and worry about them all over again... Why? Do you not have faith is our God? That's like telling God, " God I want to tell you about my problems, however, I don't believe you can't fix them." Wake up! Have you forgotten ALL he has brought you through? Have you forgotten how he pulled you through situations that you couldn't see your way out of? Have you forgotten about the times the devil had you so wrapped up and bind down in sin and God said I forgive you anyway? How much proof does it takes for you to notice how Powerful Our God is? You need to sit down and re-evaluate yourself, your thought, and your relationship with God! Stop thinking how bad the issue is, and how long the trial
may last and start thinking about ways to improve yourself and your relationship with God!

Your True Diva (just keeping it real),

Angela Showers

True Divas Inspiration of the Day:

Faith is a living and unshakable confidence. a belief in God so assured that a man would die a thousand deaths for its sake.

Martin Luther

Visit True D.I.V.A.S. at: http://divas101.ning.com
©2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments: