Monday, February 9, 2009

"Living Sacrifices"

Greetings on this beautiful Monday Morning! I've been sitting here waiting on God to give me a word this morning and he gave me several to choose from. God is still speaking to me about marriage. So I know someone here is going through a difficult time through their marriage. He told me to tell to just come to him, and allow him to do what he needs to do. You need to stop trying to control your issue because you can not handle this battle alone!

Today he gave me the message of "Living Sacrifices" it is from Romans 12:1-21. I ask each of you to read this chapter and see where you can make your living sacrifice. I love you all and take care.

Your True Diva,
Angela Showers
Founder/CEO

Visit True D.I.V.A.S. at: http://divas101.ning.com

No comments: