Monday, December 15, 2008

Planting your seeds!

I am so excited to greet you on this wonderful Monday Morning! The Lord has been working overtime this weekend and he has some great things in store for True D.I.V.A.S. !
This morning he gave me the word from Mark 4:3-20 and once you read that it will explain to you why a lot of things are happening. So I will let you read this passage on your own today! Trust me it is a great read.
As you all know that things have gotten so crazy since October when I first started this site that I need to have someone to step up to the plate and help me! So I prayed for someone and God sent me Armetria Charles, she is now our President! I will be looking for other members on the team but I don't make decision on favor I follow God's instructions.
More excitement to help uplift our Divas and prepare you all for the New year! We will have our 1st Conference call on 12-29-08 call the New Year! New You! (check events for details), we will also have a Day with the Divas in January! This event in January will be our first Mini Conference called Pamper 2 Prosper (check events for details). Armetria and I have hit it off well and we have great things in store for True Divas! I love you all, take care and God Bless!

Your True Diva,

Angela Showers
Founder/CEO
©2009 All Rights Reserved
Visit True D.I.V.A.S. at: http://divas101.ning.com

No comments: