Monday, December 15, 2008

Dec 13, 2008 08:40:50 AM

I apologize for the late message, however every Diva needs their rest! (smile) I just want you all to know how much I appreciate each one of you. It's just myself and my brother (which is 8 yrs older than me) so that makes me an only girl. I never really trusted a lot of women for various reasons (read my blogs to find out why if you like), but today on 12/13/08 I can say I have a group of Beautiful, Outstanding, Devoted Intellectual, Virtuous, & Anointed Sisters! You all are family to me and I just wanted to thank you all for adopting me into your lives.

Today we are having the Dinner with the Divas at 3pm, don't worry if you miss this one we will be having another event soon! If anyone have any ideals please feel free to email me with your ideals!

I love you all. Take care. I will see some of you in a few hours! Bring your business cards, and dress for comfort.

Your True Diva,

Angela Showers

Visit True D.I.V.A.S. at: http://divas101.ning.com
©2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments: