Friday, December 26, 2008

Luke 16:1-18 Dec 24, 2008

Good Morning Everyone! I just want to start by say thank you to Armetria Charles ( True Divas President) for stepping in and doing such a wonderful job with the good morning Divas message yesterday!

Last night before I went to bed the Lord gave me such a wonderful message and it was still on my mind this morning so I just had to share it with you all! The message came from Luke 16:1-18 verse. It was about "Jesus Tells the Parable of the Shrewd Manager." I have to say make sure you read verses 10-13 they are the ones that will put many into their place. These verses all boils down to Trust and your blessings!
Treat others and their property as you would your own. If you can't be trusted with someone else property why would God bless you with your own? Don't try to get over on those who extend their hand to help you, because you will always attract those types of people that will do the same to you. Read the message for yourself and figure out are you the Employer of the shrewd manager or are you the Shrewd Manger? It only takes a True Person of God to answer that question honestly! If you are The Employer do just what the guy did in this message(read stricture to find out). If you are the shrewd manager no matter what you attempt to succeed at you will always have hardship, struggles, and people that will do unto you as you have done unto others! I love you all! Take care and God Bless!

Your True Diva,
Angela Showers
Founder/CEO of True D.I.V.A.S.

Thanks again Armetria C. Job well done!

Visit True D.I.V.A.S. at: http://divas101.ning.com
©2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments: