Friday, December 26, 2008

John 13:7 December 26,2008

This morning message will be short due to me packing my things and getting ready to travel back home today! However, last night I wanted to get this message done and get it out the way so I can just pack and travel but God did not allow anything to come through for me and I did not want to do this message without him being involved. As I slept last night He kept saying to me (John 14:6) I am the way, the truth , and the light! As I got up this morning to read the scripture for myself another verse popped out for me and I knew that was what he set me up to see. It was John 13:7 and it stated Jesus replied, " You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." So take that scripture alone and apply it to whatever situation you are going through God always have a plan for us, just know and understand that your plan isn't always his plan! I love you all. Take care and God Bless!

Your True Diva,
Angela Showers
Founder/CEO of True D.I.V.A.S.

P.S. Please keep me and my family in your prayers as we travel this road home today! I love you all and if you need me just call!

Visit True D.I.V.A.S. at: http://divas101.ning.com
©2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments: