Thursday, March 5, 2009

Be Blessed by Being a Blessing

Greetings Divas,

I pray that all have had a wonderful night and it leads into a beautiful day today. I just wanted to remind you all of how blessed you are. We are here in a sound mind and a healed body. We have more than we truly deserve. We have homeless people out living on the streets with no food, heat, nor a warm bed to sleep in. Yet we worry about our problem; when someone else situation is far greater than ours. Next time you sit down to have a pity party and begin to complain about the huge storm that showed up in your life, begin to think about those who are less fortunate than you and begin to pray for them and thank God that you are not in their position. Always remember that No matter what you are going through, God will always be there to guide you through. I pray that this message make you think about how blessed you are, even in the middle of your storm You are still Blessed! Today I give you Proverbs 19:2 This scripture is to make you think I have the power in my big mouth! Whatever I speak , I can speak it into existence. I can speak life or death over any situation that occurs in my life. I encourage each of you to go out and speak life into one person today. I challenge each of you to just walk up to at least one person and ask them can you pray for them today. Its someone out there who needs God's Work poured into their spirit on this very day. Don't be afraid to do what God has lead others to do for you. The only way to be blessed is to be a blessing. I love you all. God Bless.

Your True Diva,
Angela Showers
Founder/CEO

Visit True D.I.V.A.S. at: http://divas101.ning.com

No comments: