Saturday, November 29, 2008

What have you done?

The weekend is here and tomorrow a new week will arrive. Ask your self "Have I done my best to please God?" "Have I did anything to improve my life this week?" Have I taken the time to bless someone other than myself and my family this week?" If you have answered no to any of these questions you have less than 24 hrs to do so. Don't do it because I said so, do it because your heart tells you so. I know times are tough but when you sacrifice to sow a seed to someone else it always comes back 10x's fold. Step up and make a difference, do something positive!

People will not remember you by what you didn't do, however, they will always remember you by what you did do no matter if its good or bad!
Everyone is waiting for Change! Why wait to follow when you have the ability to lead? I love you all! Take care. God Bless!

Your True Diva,

Angela Showers

Visit True D.I.V.A.S. at: http://divas101.ning.com
©2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments: